Hotel Boutique & Spa Las Mimosas is the perfect location to explore the most amazing places in Ibiza. Whether you later post them on your Instagram or keep them a secret is up to you. We tell you where to go and you find the best pose.
The privileged location of our 4-star hotel in San Antonio bay means that you’re only a short drive away from some of the most beautiful places on the island and some of them are absolute must-sees in San Antonio. Many of those spots are barely a 15-minute drive away, on the western and southern coasts. But it’s likely you’ll want to explore the northern part of the island and the best known beaches on the eastern coast too, so this list of amazing places in Ibiza also reveals where to go there for a fabulous pic that will grab your followers and friends’ attention.
Amazing instagrammable places in Ibiza
1.S’Escalinata: a stroll through Dalt Vila is one of the classic must-dos in Ibiza. But if you want to take photos in original spots and have a beer and tapas sitting on colourful cushions, this small bar with terrace is the place for you. Time? Early evening.
2. Cala Comte: it won’t get you the most original pic prize, but it will be one of the most liked ones because everyone falls in love with this unique cluster of three coves on the western coast of Ibiza, only a 15-minute drive from Las Mimosas.
3. Iglesia de San Vicente: you probably won’t find anyone taking pictures in this special spot in the north of Ibiza. The most remote church on the island looks like all the other white simple churches in Ibiza. However, we know that they may all look the same, but they certainly aren’t.
4. Hostal La Torre: you won’t be disappointed by the terrace in this charming boutique hotel in San Antonio with its stunning sea view, great atmosphere, Balearic Sound sessions and fantastic cocktails. It will be love at first sight. Time: sunset, when else?.
5. Es Vedrà: if you’d like to take a pic of the most famous islet in Ibiza, but you’d rather do something other than the typical picture everyone takes from the cliffs of Cala d´Hort, head over to Cala Codolar and nearby you’ll find a curious art installation that’s an oriental-style door framing the silhouette of Es Vedrà.
Five spots to bring out your creativity
6. Es Calonet: this row of boathouses make a great seaside background for your photos. It’s next to Cala Tarida and it’s no longer a well-kept secret, so if you’re looking for a quiet time alone, it’s best to go in the morning.
7. La Gaia: the chef, Óscar Molina, has earned his first Michelin star at this restaurant located in the island’s capital. His eye-catching dishes merge Mediterranean food with Japanese and Peruvian cuisine. His creations are not only a feast for the palate, they’re a feast for Instagram eyes too.
8. Nature Reserve of Ses Salines: here you’ll find countless backgrounds for your favourite poses, a dance reel or a string of stories, all so beautiful that it’ll be hard to choose the best. The Francisco bar, Sant Francesc church, the salt flats with the salt mountain, the crystal-clear waters of Ses Salines beach and the great vibe at Sa Trixa beach bar, the old houses of the salt gatherers’ village…
9. Villa Mercedes: this is one of the most picturesque restaurants in San Antonio and is a 5-minute drive from Las Mimosas. Apart from taking pics of its quaint nooks, we suggest you go over to the breakwater nearby for a photo token of Ibiza’s famous sunset before dinner.
10. Es Cubells:the cliffs that go by the same name as this humble parish church overlooking the sea are extraordinarily beautiful. It’s surprising that they don’t make more appearances on social media. Don’t go at midday, it’s not the most becoming time. It’s best to go early afternoon, when the sun has lost some of its sting
Las Mimosas: cheeeeeeeese
Our hotel with spa also has quaint spots worth adding to the visual dairy of your holidays in Ibiza. Besides the nature-inspired home décor and the traditional materials used in the junior suites, you’ll love our Balinese beds by the pool, pretty, chilled cocktails all day long, refreshing dishes at lunchtime, pizzas made in the wood-fire oven, the enticing hot tub in the spa... Book today your suite and enjoy a real holiday that’s worth showing off on your Instagram.
Main picture: Hostal La Torre. © Grupo Mambo