You probably don’t need much persuading to come to Ibiza in 2020, but just in case you’re having doubts about choosing our island for your holidays, here are 18 reasons to book your hotel in Ibiza right away. Check your diary, choose your flights and come in 2020. We can’t wait to see you!
1. The Beaches in Ibiza
Cala Bassa, Ses Salines, Cala Jondal, Cala Comte, Cala Saladeta, Cala Nova… And many more! Ibiza has countless unspoilt beaches and coves with crystal-clear waters. You’ll run out of time before you’ve seen them all...
2. Sunset at Café Mambo
A must-see in Ibiza in the summer. Not only to enjoy the spectacular sunset in San Antonio, but also to start the evening with one of the best pre-parties on the island. Book your table!
Sunset in Cafe Mambo: a must-seen in Ibiza © Luanda Lopes / Cafe Mambo
3. The Flavours of Ibiza
The island’s restaurants offer local cuisine as well as international, fusion, Peruvian, Japanese, Thai, Mexican, Italian, Indian, French... food.
4. Hostal La Torre
You will love our boutique hotel in Ibiza for its sea view and our restaurant, and for the breath-taking sunsets accompanied by DJ sessions that you can enjoy every evening from our terrace.
5. Hï Ibiza Sessions
The last club to open its doors in Ibiza is probably the best option for neophytes of the Ibizan clubbing scene. Don’t miss the Wild Corner with its open DJ cabin in the unisex toilets.
You will love Hostal La Torre... © Hostal La Torre Ibiza
Another 13 reasons to visit Ibiza in 2020...
- The Ibiza Gay Pride: Ibiza will celebrate LGTBI diversity in June.
- Gourmet tapas in La Cava: Relish the carefully prepared suggestions at this restaurant on the Vara de Rey avenue in Ibiza.
- Sunsets out on the water. A perfect plan to enjoy with friends or your partner
- The Ibiza Medieval Fair: A lively fair selling handicrafts and food on the streets of Dalt Vila, the old city centre of Ibiza, in May.
- Paellas on the seafront. At Cala Gracioneta, you will find a chic beach bar that is only a few minutes away from Hostal La Torre.
- Outings to the nearby island of Formentera.
Jump to Formentera for a one-day trip © NC/La Torre Ibiza
- The IMS in Dalt Vila, the summer’s clubbing event in May.
- Sunsets at Hostal La Torre.
- Tracks and paths in Ibiza: Routes for cyclists and tracks for hikers of all kinds.
- The Ibiza Marathon: Another appeal for the most athletic, to be held on 4th April.
- The charming restaurants in Dalt Vila, in Ibiza.
- A relaxing day at our spa in our Boutique hotel & spa Las Mimosas.
- The countryside in Ibiza: Pure Mediterranean essence.